Location: Open to North America – 100% virtual based role
Employment type: Contract
Anticipated start date: Nov 2020
Anticipated end date: May 2021
We are seeking a dynamic Senior Marketing Manager (maternity leave cover) who will support our global client in the professional services industry with the execution of integrated marketing and communications activities related to health & public service. These activities are aimed at driving sales through marketing campaigns that build awareness, differentiate in the market, and engage target audiences with truly unique content and personalized social interaction. Overseeing a small team, the successful candidate will work cohesively to lead the implementation of overall marketing strategies.
What you will do:
- Core responsibilities will involve leading the roll-out and management of marketing strategies and campaigns focused on the health & public service industry, stakeholder management (including understanding how to work well with senior leaders) and marketing program management.
- Collaborate with the internal communications team to ensure internal and external communications are aligned and that the team is maximizing all materials in an effective way.
- Lead implementation of a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Build relationships with internal teams to ensure alignment and full adoption and deployment of global initiatives.
- Aligning with business and sales leads, work to pro-actively identify opportunities to enhance market messages and leverage existing materials and content to minimize costs.
- Point of support for team of marketers, providing direction and feedback as needed.
The qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ B2B marketing experience, preferably in the health and/or public service industry.
- Solid all-round marketing experience in the management and creation of integrated marketing strategies and plans; online, social, internal communications, and events.
- Experience managing a small team providing mentoring, coaching, and performance feedback is strongly preferred.
- Strong business acumen ideally within a professional services organization. Prior experience with VentureWeb and our clients strongly preferred.
- Be able to provide sound professional advice & solutions to colleagues & clients.
- Understanding and ability to apply marketing concepts, branding, and message development skills.
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace.
- Project management skills.
- Understanding of budget management and financial reporting.
- Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions to project-related issues.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience working for global matrixed organizations.
- Ability to navigate, be bold and build relationships quickly with many stakeholders, including senior leads.
- Ability to work remotely and accommodate schedule for global meetings and conference calls within different time zones (EU, NA) with senior stakeholders.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the USA or Canada without requiring sponsorship.
- Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank you for your consideration.