Location: Open to Canada-virtual/remote
Hours: Ad hoc
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a talented Writer responsible for ghostwriting involving content development with experience writing for the Canadian Public sector Industry.
What you will do:
- Ability to captivate tone, voice and messaging.
- Collaborate with marketing and communications team to clearly define current and future content goals.
- Identify specifics regarding content strategy, target audience, and messaging.
- Craft targeted content, carefully considering the needs and desires of the audience and setting.
- Craft multi-channel content i.e. social posts, blogs, thought leadership, script writing for videos, press releases, website content, speeches, PowerPoint presentations etc.
The qualifications you will need:
- Industry experience within the Canadian Public Sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or Political Science preferred.
- Ability to work flexible work hours.
- Ability to meet deadlines, often working on multiple pieces of content at once.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and draw out information from a variety of different audiences.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Exceptional research skills and with extensive knowledge of politics and public sector.
- Ability to adapt with ease, depending upon the setting and audience.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Firm grasp of the English language; ability to craft quality pieces and edit when necessary.
- Awareness of time-sensitive issues and confidentiality.
Please submit a portfolio along with your application (resume).
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.