Location: Open to North America – 100% virtual/work-from-home
Contract length: 3-6 months to start, with strong potential to extend further
We're seeking a dynamic Senior Marketing Operations Manager, who will support our global client in the professional services industry with strategy, planning and the execution of integrated marketing and communications activities. Acting as part of a central team, the successful candidate will work cohesively with other stakeholders to support industry teams, working as a team on integrated planning and to implement overall marketing strategies. This team will collaborate to service the business with the same approach, share information and learnings, etc.
This role will support two specific company divisions and the marketing leaders that head up those divisions. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of marketing operations, strategic planning, and marketing program management.
What you will do:
- Core responsibilities will involve Marketing strategic planning, shaping strategy, stakeholder management (including understanding how to work well with senior leaders) and marketing program management
- Collaborate with the internal communications team to ensure internal and external communications are aligned and that we are maximising all materials in an effective way.
- The financial responsibilities include managing the marketing budget for the business and providing guidance to marketing leadership. It requires a keen sense for numbers and an ability to manage a great deal of detail while interacting with many stakeholders.
- Operational responsibilities require proactive engagement with leadership and the rest of the marketing team to be able to recognize issues. This communication allows for the insights that help drive prioritization and shape agendas.
- Planning/setup for next fiscal year.
- Support senior marketing leaders with development and long-term planning of issue-based campaigns and key strategies
- Support in building and delivering a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Build relationships with internal teams to ensure alignment and full adoption and deployment of global initiatives.
The qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7 years’ B2B marketing experience, preferably in the technology (or a related) industry.
- Solid all-round marketing experience in the management and creation of integrated marketing strategies and plans; online, social, film, internal communications, and events.
- Strong business acumen ideally within a professional services organization. Prior experience with VentureWeb and our clients is strongly preferred.
- Be able to provide sound professional advice & solutions to colleagues & clients.
- Understanding of business content and how to apply to business issues and problems – should have good writing and creative skills.
- Understanding and ability to apply marketing concepts, branding, and message development skills.
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace.
- Project management skills.
- Understanding of budget management and financial reporting.
- Negotiation, mediation, and conflict management skills to resolve complex issues.
- Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions to project-related issues.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience working for global matrixed organizations.
- Ability to navigate, be bold and build relationships quickly with many stakeholders, including senior leads.
- Support marketing yearly planning and help define strategic approach.
- Ability to work remotely and accommodate schedule for global meetings and conference calls within different time zones (EU, NA) with senior stakeholders.
- B2B marketing program management and marketing operations experience.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the USA or Canada without requiring sponsorship.
- Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank you for your consideration.