Employment type: Contract (3-4 months)
Hours per week: no guarantee of hours, anticipate 40 per week
Our client in the global professional services industry is seeking a dynamic Marketing Executive to support a team of Campaign Managers, Marketing Leads and other cross-functional partners, to deliver key marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will then bring his/her creative thinking and multi-channel knowledge to execute campaign plans as part of a ‘scrum’ team. He/she will work on multiple campaigns across all industry sectors, effectively driving all multi-channel deliverables and reporting on results.
To succeed in the role, you will need at least 3 years’ experience of delivering campaigns across a wide range of marketing channels and tactics. The ideal candidate will have experience using technology driven, personalised campaign strategies and tactics. The successful candidate will be a highly capable collaborator and project coordinator/manager, focused on measurable outcomes and marketing return-on-investment (ROI).
What you will do:
- Work with Campaign Managers to understand campaign requirements, helping to define, build and execute campaigns that will effectively resonate with target prospects, customers, and influencers at the right time in the right way.
- Work in an agile way with scrum teams of internal and external resources to create assets and deliver multi-channel campaigns that meet business objectives on time and to budget.
- Refine messaging and content across deliverables to suit channels and audiences.
- Ensure that the client’s brand is adhered to across all communication channels.
- Review, edit and give balanced feedback on multiple assets and creative ideas to internal and external agencies and teams.
- Work closely with the Marketing Automation teams to track, evaluate and optimize campaigns.
- Report to Campaign Managers on campaign progress/status, raising any issues and obtaining asset sign off.
- Share knowledge from campaigns so the wider team can continually learn from executed campaigns and ensure that all future campaigns are fully optimised.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including marketing key contacts. Collaborate with teams to ensure content, channel and event opportunities are fully maximized.
The qualifications you will need:
- At least 3 years’ experience executing end-to-end, multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work in an agile marketing function, often working with different people and internal/ external resources on every project.
- Strong digital marketing skills, including some technical ability and marketing platform experience such as Salesforce, Marketing Automation tools (Pardot).
- Strong project management skills - able to manage multiple campaigns/ projects.
- Knowledge of reporting, tracking and campaign optimization.
- Ability to give balanced feedback to agencies and creatives.
- A demonstrable desire to keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
- Proactive style. Wiling to align on priorities, make recommendations and highlight issues.
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and in writing; a penchant for visual communication via dashboards and presentations.
- Ability to take initiative without being asked; take pride and personal ownership of success.
- Exceptional organizational, budget, project and relationship building skills.
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.