Our client who is an African consulting and technology company is seeking a skilled Relationship Commercial Manager.
What you will do:
- Maintaining and updating of all internal sales systems (Sharepoint, CRM Platform, Teams, internal system), sales processes and sales documentation.
- Initiation and drafting of all client contractual documentation (including MSA, NDA, proposals and contracts).
- Initiate costings for new presales opportunities
- Commercial and Contractual Risk – Identifying, tracking, mitigating, managing through others, escalating and reporting weekly and / or as often as possible.
- Sales Revenue Reporting – Gathering and compiling the sales data, analysing and reporting this weekly.
- Engaging with Demand Owners (client Account Managers), influencing, challenging in order to maximise utilisation and profitability.
- Client Procurement Relationships – Supporting Demand Owners with key procurement relationships to ensure familiarity with each client’s approvals process and ability to navigate approvals through the process quickly.
- Performing Relationship Support tasks as and when they arise, including coaching/training, billing and invoicing follow ups, rates negotiation preparation and costing models.
- Perform an Internal Consultant role between the organisation’s offices and on the ground with the project teams in the client environments, to ensure the continuous improvement of the commercial processes (risk, delivery, profits).
- Directing and coordinating the delivery of the Relationship Sales team (Manager of Others).
- Setting priorities, managing a variety of job responsibilities with effective organisational skills and working within deadlines.
The qualifications you will need:
- Matric plus Commercial Degree (e.g. B. Com Management) (Honours preferable)
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years working experience
- General business knowledge and understanding
- Client relationship management knowledge
- Excellent Communication skills
- Commercial management knowledge and understanding
- Commercial risk management and revenue reporting
- Set priorities, manage a diversity of job responsibilities with effective organizational skills and the ability to work within deadlines
Please note that only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.